By providing your details you confirm you agree with our Terms and conditions and Privacy notice
Entrust icon 100% Secure


Drain Cleaner Insurance

If your business gets into a messy situation, make sure you have the right kind of business insurance to keep your business running.

Why choose

  • Our contact centre is based in the UK and is here to help you with your insurance needs.
  • We have experience in the insurance industry since 1990.
  • Our Employees' Liability insurance comes with £10 million cover as standard.
Feefo Logo
Constructaquote Feefo Star Rating

Rated out of 5
from reviews

28 years of insuring business Call Us
Feefo Rating Image

Mr Christopher Fey
Mr Handyman

quotation marks

The service was excellent. Well done, thank you.

quotation marks

There are different options available to Drain Cleaners that are looking to insure their business; we can cover different types of cleaners from sole traders to limited companies. With the ability to choose the types of insurance that you want for your company so you can protect yourself in the areas you care about most.

If you’re looking for the right cover to suit your business you can get a quote on our website or you can contact us on 08081 68 68 68 and you can talk to one of our UK based team members to help you out.

Drain Cleaners operate in different industries so it makes sense for them different types of insurance available to cover as many eventualities as possible. These are the types of policies you can obtain through


Public Liability Insurance

Should someone suffer from an injury while on your business premises or due to your business operations, or have damage caused to their property, they could sue you for compensation. The compensation could typically include loss of earnings, predicted loss of earnings, along with damages awarded to the claimant. You can even expect to pay for their legal costs if you are found to be at fault.

The levels of cover your businesses typically obtains will be based on two things:


Employers’ liability insurance

If an employee is injured at work or contracts an illness or medical condition as a result of their job, the employer may be ordered to pay compensation for a breach of the duty of care owed to that employee.

The Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969, requires almost every employer in the UK to hold sufficient insurance cover to meet claims made by employees who have been injured or fallen sick because of their employment. The law currently requires a minimum of £5 million cover to be held. If the employer does not hold the appropriate insurance, he or she may be fined up to £2,500 for every day that the cover is absent.


Goods in Transit

Goods in Transit insurance helps to protect the goods you are transporting. Insurance for the tools you are carrying in your van protects the equipment that is vital for getting your work done. Combine both Goods in Transit insurance and our special tools insurance package and you are safeguarding everything you need whilst staying on the move.

Related Products