Bed and Breakfast Insurance
Bed and Breakfast Insurance is essential cover for establishments that offer rooms to paying customers for a night.
Here at Constructaquote.com we understand the stresses and strains of having a smooth running Bed & Breakfast as you strive to give your customers the most enjoyable stay possible, It can be all too easy to overlook some of the potential risks to you as an hotelier that present themselves on a day to day basis working in the hotel industry.
Bed & Breakfast establishments have a constant flow of visitors month after month, and with such a volume of people, unfamiliar with their surroundings, and possibly taking a break where alcohol and such is likely to be involved. This could leave your hotel seriously exposed should an accident occur on your premises. If one of your guests was to trip or fall down the stairs when leaving their room and sustain an injury, your business could be held liable for significant damages Bed and Breakfast Insurance will protect you against such risks.
Public liability insurance protects you in this instance, covering your Bed & Breakfast against potentially costly compensation claims and legal expenses incurred along the way. Also available with a hotel insurance policy is employers’ liability insurance if you are lucky enough to have staff to support the running of your B & B this cover is essential.
There are also additional offerings of business interruption insurance, money cover, glass cover, and loss of alcohol licence so you can rest assured your B & B is in safe hands and can run without a hitch.
- B&B insurance – Essential protection for hoteliers, B&B and guest house owners.
- Liability insurance – Public liability insurance cover of up to £2 million.
- Employers liability insurance – Automatic cover up to £10 million.
- Business interruption insurance – Standard cover available up to £1 million.
- Money cover – Included as standard with our hotel insurance.
- Glass cover – Included as standard.
- Personal assaults in work hours - Included as standard.
Optional extras include:
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for further information about this policy.