This type of insurance protects your business against claims from members of the public if you were to cause injury or damage to their property. It is not a legal requirement to purchase this type of insurance however the increased "claims culture" that we find ourselves in, means that more and more businesses are a finding public liability insurance invaluable. Get a public liability insurance quote
This type of insurance protects your business against claims from your employees should they have an accident in the work place. It is a legal requirement to purchase this type of cover if you have employees. There is a minimum requirement to have at least £5 Million Employers Liability cover. Get a employers liability insurance quote
Professional indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for a wide range of professional trades. In the event that their client suffers financial loss as a result of alleged neglect, error or omission, a Professional Indemnity Policy will meet the cost of defending claims and any damages payable.
Any person who gives advice, designs, or offers similar services in a professional capacity is seen by clients as an expert, and therefore has a risk of being sued under Professional Indemnity basis.
Professional indemnity cover is designed for professionals who sell their knowledge or skills. Many types of occupation are included, such as: Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Estate Agents, IT Consultants, Independent Financial Advisers, Contractors.
Get a professional indemnity quote
For shops we offer a 'package' policy where various types of cover are all included in one shop insurance policy. This package can include any of the following;
Our shop policies include the following benefits:
- Employers Liability for up to £10m
- Public and Products Liability for up to £2m
- Seasonal increase in stock levels for sum insured
- Cover against loss of income following an insured event
- Goods in Transit for up to £10,000
- All risk cover for Buildings (if required)
- Cover for refrigerated stock
Get a shop and retail insurance quote
Available from Groupama, courier insurance is designed especially for couriers and other trades who may transport other people’s goods, such as delivery people.
- Parcel and package protection - Courier insurance cover available up to £50,000.
- Secrecy protection - Cover for couriers delivering unidentified goods.
- Equipment cover - Scanner cover available.
- Public Liability - Cover up to £5 million.
- Employers liability - Cover up to £10 million.
As well as Courier insurance we also offer other vehicle insurance policies including, Van, Truck and Fleet Insurance.
Get a courier van insurance quote