The construction industry is a high risk trade that requires appropriate construction insurance.
Construction projects can be dangerous for those on and around site. You, your employees, surveyors, inspectors, the public and many more could be subject to risk at your construction site/job. This demonstrates just how significant it is to ensure that you have the right construction liability insurance in place.
As construction insurance specialists our aim is to provide you with the best insurance solutions, by tailoring your policy to meet your specific requirements.
This type of cover would be classed as Contractors Combined Insurance. This construction liability insurance cover consists of a range of comprehensive packages. These include construction insurance cover for your employees in the event of an accident or work related illness; cover to protect your construction site from theft, vandalism or damage and cover for your plant and machinery.
Choose from our Range of Construction Insurance ‘Bolt-ons’
As the policy is specifically tailored to you and your company’s needs, this means you are able to choose certain construction liability insurance ‘bolt-ons’ to ensure you are only covered for what you need. Construction insurance ‘bolt-ons’ to choose from include:
- Public liability cover – includes product liability. Protects against any third party claims if your business operations were to injure a member of the public or cause damage to their property.
- Employer’s liability cover – legally required if you employ any staff
- Protects against any claims by employees if they were injured at work or suffered a work related illness/li>
- Temporary employee cover available on request
- Director and officers’ liability – covers D&O’s for any bad advice/wrong decisions
- Stock & materials – provides cover for contents and stock
- Plant and machinery – provides cover for your own and hired in plant
- Business interruptions – covers your business if it had to stop trading due to an unexpected occurrence such as fire, theft and storm damage
- Professional Indemnity - provides cover for professional error, omissions or neglect
- Material Damage –buildings cover
- Contract works insurance
- Business Support Package – up to £100,000 of legal cover for any legal matters that might arise. Available from £47.20 a year
For a quick, simple construction insurance quote, fill out our form and in just two minutes we’ll have the tailored construction liability insurance quote for you.