It’s important to remember the risks involved with being a contractor. Whether you’re an electrical contractor, flooring contractor or cleaning contractor, it’s vital that your business is fully protected by contractor insurance should anything go wrong.
Being a contractor will probably see you meeting clients or customers on a regular basis, either on their premises or on your own. Unfortunately, this means your business could be left particularly exposed to liability claims resulting from injury or property damage. Without contractor liability insurance you will find yourself in real trouble.
Contractor Insurance with Public Liability Cover
Contractors liability insurance is perfect for contractors as it includes public liability cover, which protects you against third party claims arising from such incidents. And we provide flexible levels of public liability insurance, too, from £1m up to £5m, ensuring your business is sufficiently protected by contractors insurance and will not need to pay more than is completely necessary.
Another key element you should consider when buying contractor liability insurance cover is employers’ liability insurance, which is compulsory for all UK businesses with employees. This protects businesses in the event that an employee is injured while working. With range of contractors insurance policy, you can choose to include employers liability with public liability cover.
What Does our Contractor's Insurance Cover?
- Contractors liability cover - Protect up to 10 employees under one policy
- Public liability cover - Up to £5 million of cover available
- Employers liability cover - Up to £10 million of cover available
- Temporary employee cover - available free of charge under our contractors insurance policy
- Product liability - Included with public liability cover
- Tools cover - Available with your contractors insurance policy on request
- Heat included - Essential protection if you use tools such as blow-torches
- Generous no claims discount
If you’re looking for a great deal on contractors insurance, ConstructaQuote can help. Fill in our quick form on the right hand side and within two minutes we will supply you with a tailored contractors insurance quote which meets your precise needs.
*T's & C's apply - Copy of renewal notice/proof of price quoted required. Must have been quoted within the last 30 days. Quotes are provided on a like for like basis. Some insurers are excluded from our guarantee. Minimum premiums apply