Factory insurance is essential cover for any business involved in the manufacturing industry or that utilises a factory for any reason.
If you work in the manufacturing industry, it is highly likely that the majority of day-to-day business operations take place in a factory. Unsurprisingly this work carries with it a high level of risk. In particular, damage to machinery, tools, stock or even people could prove disastrous to the welfare of your manufacturing business if you have not taken the time to ensure factory insurance is in place.
Factory and manufacturing insurance cover can be as comprehensive as you require, covering stock, buildings, product liability, public liability and employers liability insurance,, machinery/plant, goods in transit, and more...
Manufacturing Insurance Provides the Cover you Need
In what can be a hazardous environment, any accident can prove to be extremely costly if you do not have a manufacturing insurance policy in place. A factory insurance policy helps you to manage the risks involved more effectively, allowing you the peace-of-mind to get on with the job in hand.
For further information about factory insurance and for a personalised manufacturing insurance quote, fill in our simple form, request a 'call-back' or drop us a line today
- Factory insurance - We can compare policies to save you money.
- We understand commercial protection - We have decades of experience dealing with commercial risks.
- Commercial combined - Comprehensive factory insurance policies available.
- Wide cover available - Property, liability and fleet policies available.
- Get a quote - Click 'get a quote' or call 08081 68 68 68 to get your commercial insurance quote.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for further information about our factory insurance policies.