Commercial and Reporting Controller
Apply For This Role
The successful candidate will need to have a good all round understanding of marketing principles within in a commercial setting.
- Interrogate failed quote data across all lines of business and perform gap analysis and to make recommendations which will lead to improved pricing and development of schemes.
- Responsible for the development, production and automation of daily, weekly, monthly & rolling 12 monthly reports for all areas of the business to assist the department managers in delivering group required outputs.
- Responsible for the development, production and automation of daily, weekly, monthly & rolling 12 monthly reports at individual agent level, insurer level and product level for all areas of the group to accurately manage performance.
- Evaluate data / identify trends and make recommendations using Excel, Qlikview and other reporting suites to assist in exceeding Group objectives
- Provide detailed and insightful scrutiny of data from various sources that allows confident business decisions and support the production of business cases through provision of information
- Identify issues with the data or efficiency of reporting and resolving within agreed timeframes.
- Responsible for the on-going accurate and timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc MI and reports and to be proactive in identifying gaps in the reporting system.
- To actively contribute to the development of the business direction of the organisation and to work collaboratively across the organisation to help achieve corporate objectives and foster an atmosphere of mutual support.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders in both verbal and written communications internally and externally.
- Take responsibility for your activities ensuring all company and regulatory procedures are followed, and act as a role model to employees.
- Assist in the Business Planning process to enable long-term growth by working with key stakeholders in the process and verifying that all critical information is clearly presented.
If you believe that you have the required skills above then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Salary dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time based in Caerphilly
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply For This Role