- Business Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- News & Resources
- Retrieve Your Quote
As part of our on-going research into the insights and trends surrounding how and why people decide to enter the construction industry, we found that three quarters of construction employers have seen an increase in female workers entering the industry.
We polled 874 construction company owners and employers with at least ten years’ experience, as well as 503 female workers currently employed within the construction industry. All respondents from each group were aged 18 and over, and …Read more
A new study has revealed that despite an overall growth in construction output; the skill crisis still remains an issue.
Through combining data from all-sized construction organisations, civil engineering contractors and building product suppliers, the Construction Trade Survey builds an image of construction productivity during Q4 2014.
Despite stable rises in private and public houses, commercial builds and infrastructure, 22% of building contractors reported difficulties recruiting on-site …Read more
Here at constructaquote.com, we have conducted research that has revealed that a third of UK construction workers have not felt ‘financially stable’ over the past twelve months.
We polled a total of 2,138 workers who are currently employed within the construction industry, who are also over the age of 18.
Of the respondents, 58% were in full-time employment, whilst the remaining 42% stated that they were self-employed or freelancing.
A third of the respondents confessed to not …Read more
With Valentine’s Day fast on the horizon, we took the opportunity to poll 2,109 men aged 18 and over, to reveal the most generous industries when it comes to spreading the love on V-Day.
Initially only 11% revealed that they had plans for the festival of love. A further 74% said that had a 'vague idea' of how they will spend the day, while 15% admitted that it would be completely up to their other half.
During our research we asked respondents to reveal the approximate amount they …Read more
Technology has become somewhat of a mutation game in the sense that it’s constantly evolving. Keeping-up with it can be a bit of a headache but as soon as you know what you’re looking for, finding the right gadget for the job is a breeze.
Businesses of all shapes and sizes are using digital dominance as an intelligible way of growing and monitoring business activity.
But it’s one thing knowing that using video content, blogs, social activity and email campaigns are good for …Read more