Consultants Liability Insurance
Call now on 08081 68 68 68 for a quote

Not sure what you are looking for?

Retrieve Your Quote

Frequently Asked Questions - Consultants Liability Insurance

At, we try to answer any questions you might have about the products and services we provide. 

If you find that your question is not answered below, please don't hesitate to contact us direct by using the number at the top of this page, by submitting an enquiry form on the Contact Us page, or by getting us to call you via our 'call back' option.

Why do I need consultants liability insurance?

The consultants insurance policy is designed to provide public liability insurance for consultants when working away from their premises. Within your consultants liability insurance quote is an option to add employers liability insurance, which will protect you against injury claims to members of your staff during the course of their employment. 

How do I get a policy?’s online quote comparison facility means that you simply enter your details once and our panel of insurers will provide competitive consultants liability insurance quotes for you to select from.

What types of business are eligible for this policy?

The consultants liability policy is designed to provide basic liability insurance for all types of consultants, whether you are employed or freelance. Consultants include:

  • Architects

  • Designers

  • Engineers

  • Lawyers / Solicitors

  • Management Consultants

  • Surveyors 

Plus many more.

What is public liability insurance?

Public liability insurance protects you against the financial loss incurred as result of injury, illness or disease sustained by a member of the public through negligence by yourself or your business. 

What is employers liability insurance?

Employers liability insurance will protect you and your business against the financial loss incurred by an employee claiming damages for illness, bodily injury or disease sustained during the course of their employment.

How do I know if I need employers liability insurance?

To comply with UK law, you must have employers liability insurance if you have employees. This includes trainees and temporary workers.