Hotel insurance provides essential protection for B&B's, hotels and a range of other establishments offering rooms for the night
At Constructaquote.com, we understand the stresses and strains of running a hotel or B&B and provide business hotel insurance that meets those needs. As you strive to give your customers an enjoyable stay, it can be all too easy to forget about some of the risks attached to the hotel industry.
Hotels receive thousands of visitors each year, and such a volume of people could leave your business seriously exposed should an accident occur on your premises and you are not covered by a hotel insurance policy. For example, if one of your guests was to trip on leaving their room and become injured, your business could be held liable for significant damages, which, if in place, hotel insurance will cover.
Business hotel insurance protects you in this instance, covering your business and hotel against potentially costly compensation claims and legal expenses incurred along the way.
Quotes from Leading Hotel Insurance Companies
Also available with a hotel insurance policy is employers’ liability cover business interruption protection, money cover, glass cover, loss of alcohol licence and more, so you can rest assured business hotel insurance places your hotel in the safest of hands.
We use our contacts with leading hotel insurance companies to source the most competitive hotel insurance quotes on your behalf. Rather than contacting all the hotel insurance companies one by one, we’ll find you a great quote in just a couple of minutes.
Additional Hotel Insurance Cover Includes:
- Hotel cover – Essential protection for hoteliers, B&B and guest house owners.
- Liability insurance – Public liability cover of up to £2 million.
- Employers liability – Automatic cover up to £10 million.
- Business interruption – Standard cover available up to £1 million.
- Money cover – Included as standard with our hotel policy.
- Glass cover – Included as standard.
- Personal assaults in work hours – Included as standard.
Optional extras include:
- Loss of alcohol licence protection
- Goods in transit protection
- Legal cover
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for further information about our hotel insurance policies.